On Friday, June 11, 2021, 23:53:07, Jernej Simončič wrote:

> Also, when inserting images into HTML messages, they appear at what looks
> like 200% zoom – might be related to high contrast, too (let's see how this
> inserted image appears once I send the message).
The image is definitely zoomed in for me.

Also noticed another problem – the image file I was inserting was 8735 bytes on
disk; when I saved the message as draft, it somehow became 12648 bytes; after I
opened the draft and sent it, the image somehow became 16 kB, almost twice the
size of the original. This probably shouldn't happen.

And a spell checker problem: in the word "shouldn't" above (and here), the
"shouldn" part is treated as if spelled wrongly (red underline) – looks like
the checker is treating ' as word separator for some reason.

Also, there's a misspelling in the version number: Apha :)

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< https://eternallybored.org/ >

Any simple idea must be worded in the most complicated way.
       -- Attorneys Operating Principle

TheBat! Version 9.3.4.16 Apha (64-bit), Windows 10.0.19043
'Using TBBETA' information: