On Sunday, June 27, 2021, 15:42:29, Stefan Tanurkov via TBBETA wrote:

> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb9.3.4.24-x64.7z

Oh, and I just noticed a 3rd problem: when you move from a plain-text message
without a scrollbar to a message with one in the same folder, the scrollbar is
shown, but doesn't have its thumb visible and also doesn't respond to clicks
(using a mouse wheel makes it work again though). I can reproduce this problem
at will in my TBBeta folder by going from
<mid:1891812060.20210628093...@gmx.net> to
<mid:1891812060.20210628093...@gmx.net>

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< https://eternallybored.org/ >

All inanimate objects can move just enough to get in your way.
       -- Law of Inanimate Mobility

TheBat! Version 9.3.4.24 Beta (64-bit), Windows 10.0.19043

'Using TBBETA' information: