Monday, July 5, 2021, 2:13:30 PM, you wrote:

> Monday, July 5, 2021, 2:11:33 PM, you wrote:

> Monday, July 5, 2021, 11:13:01 AM, you wrote:

> Howdy!

> Вы писали 2.07.21 г., 16:40:51:

> Hello All,

> The Bat! v9.4 MSI are now available:

> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/thebat_32_9-4.msi

> I do copy from that price -
> https://belrus.net/files/avast.zip everyday calculations to my resellers.
> Right now 9.4 can't be used to copy color tables. It not stores filling of
> cells
>
>  9.3 and early works fine

> Just copy/paste my xlsx example by yourself!

> Up. And I even can do by myself filing of table cells that I copy/paste from
> excel
>  Up. And from word tables too. This is annoying. Please return normal color
> pasting in tables as it was!

> Can't apply filling color to cells, I mean. Table properties shows color but
> can't be applied.

And, Is there any way to not broke things that works fine? and return old
html-core as an alternative to new? (have both and choose in the settings).

I can't work nor without clear format nor without styles nor when can't do
pasting excel tables with normal color nor when can't fill cells of a table
that pasted from excel/word.

Sorry. Again revert here to 9-3-4.

9-4 isn't stable release for me.

'Using TBBETA' information: