Hello Thomas,

On Wed, 30 Jun 2021 09:00:04 +0700 GMT (30-Jun-21, 9:00 +0700 GMT),

Thomas Fernandez wrote:

Hello TBBEA,

On Sun, 14 Feb 2021 07:22:35 +0700 GMT (14-Feb-21, 7:22 +0700 GMT),

Thomas Fernandez wrote:

Just about anything else. If you need a monospaced font that's available (almost) everywhere, use Lucida Console or Consolas - neither have the problem with thinness on high-DPI displays that Courier New has.

The problem is not the font, the problem is your display. Anyway, I am using Lucida Console now. The problem of this font is with my eyes - I don't like it.

Going back to Courier New. ;-)

Change of font in the middle of the email is back:

Changing from Calibri 11 (that was the font of the email I was replying to) to Courier New 10 (my own standard) from one paragraph to another without reason. It happens only sometimes and I haven't found a pattern yt. It does not look good in business emails.

Even if I highlight the whole reply and choose a font and size, it changes again. It seems to be random, sometimes hitting <enter> triggers that, and just now it changed in the middle of a line to my default font and size.

Confirmations?

I think this should be easy to fix, once the developers look at the code and find where the default font and size is triggered.

'Using TBBETA' information: