Hello Sergey,

On Sun, 11 Jul 2021 00:32:07 +0300 GMT (11-Jul-21, 4:32 +0700 GMT),
Sergey Chubchenko wrote:

> Hi Stefan,

>> Version 9.4.2 is available for testing -

> U&R.
>
> One bug (id: 0002146): after selecting text in HTML Editor, change font name
> (by manual entering font name at toolbar) and press "Enter" - selection will
> lose from selected text and need to reselect it again to change other styles
> of this text.

Do you mean something like I described in my posting
<mid:681002331.20210708103...@gmx.net> ?

By the way, only the mid numberr is highlighted here in the editor, not the
"mid:" part. Let's see whether the link works when the message is received from
the list.

Why did your sig jump on top of the second paragraph in this reply? In your
original message the sig is below the paragraph.

And yes, I support your wish.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.4.2 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 19041
'Using TBBETA' information: