Hello Stefan,

On Fri, 16 Jul 2021 19:18:36 +0300 GMT (16-Jul-21, 23:18 +0700 GMT),
Stefan Tanurkov via TBBETA wrote:

> Version 9.4.2.5 is available

> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb9.4.2.5-x64.7z

> Here is  a short list of changes:

Not fixed HTML bugs:

https://bt.ritlabs.com/view.php?id=2144 Internal links in HTML message are not
being followed (HTML viewer)
https://bt.ritlabs.com/view.php?id=2147 Font change in HTML emails (HTML editor)
https://bt.ritlabs.com/view.php?id=2142 Jumping cursor when replying inline to
HTML messages (HTML editor)

With these bugs still unfixed, I will not use a verison with the new HTML
editor on my work laptop, and I cannot recommend to any non-tech user to
upgrade.

I tried to reply inline to an HTML message yesterday and it was so much
headache with the jumping cursor that I ended deleted the draft and creating a
new reply using top-posting, which means the new HTML editor is still not
usable.

Changing fonts in a business email look highly unprofessional, and also makes
the new HTML editor unusable in a business environment.

Not following internal links (which are quite typical in newsletters) makes the
user think his mouse is broken, or - and they will be right - their email
client is.

Kindly fix these bugs to make TB! a professional tool again that normal people
can use in the office. Thanks.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 9.4.2.5 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 19043
'Using TBBETA' information: