Hello Thomas,

> How about a button on the received message to create a rule, as we
> used to have? Right now, I have a button to decide to dwonload
> pictures of rthis message, and it would be good to have the choice
> to create the rule again, i.e. "always download images from this URL".

And which is "this URL"?. A single message may have more than just one
URL.

> Having to copy the URL and paste it manually into Tools / Image
> Download Manager / Create Rule and then paste it, is not efficient.

You  don't  need  to  copy  the  URL and paste it. Just open the Image
Download  Manager  and on the Downloads tab select the URL you want to
create the rule for and click on Create Rule button.

Miguel A. Urech (El Escorial (Madrid) - Spain)
Using The Bat!  Version 9.4.2.10 (64-bit) on Windows 10.0  19043

'Using TBBETA' information: