Hello Stefan,

Monday, August 2, 2021, 11:02:26 AM, you wrote:
> https://www.ritlabs.com/download/files3/the_bat/beta/tb9.4.2.12-x64.7z

U&R - thank you!
My issue "HTML editor - selecting text with Ctrl+Shift+Arrow makes multi-word
jumps" seems solved now - or at least I cannot reproduce it anymore.

One thing that I noticed a while ago and I'm not sure whether it's known
already: "redo" doesn't seem to work as I expect it to :)
When I undo a change and then try to "redo" it, TheBat! seems to kill even more
text. It seems to me like it's not reverting the contents to a previous buffer,
instead it seems to be repeating some edit commands, but on the text altered by
Undo (and possibly different commands too) and thus producing totally new (and
undesired) results.
Is this known, reported, already in a roadmap?

Thank you, best regards

--
Cheers
 Viktor Kabelac                            mailto:kabe...@rar.cz