Hello Andrei,

Saturday, February 19, 2022, 12:32:27 PM, you wrote:

> Hello.
>
> I do not understand the reason to "login to The Bat network". Can it be
> removed, please?
No, it cannot be removed. The main reason to that is to give more people, who
doesn't have v9 license, a chance to experience new features of both v9 and
v10, and the second reason is to test The Bat! Network account basic
functionality, for which we have plans in future.

If you have any security concerns, I can make it clear to all of you. Starting
from v10, The Bat! performs 6 HTTP queries to make this login possible:
https://auth.thebat.net/api/auth/login which is entered credentials checking,
https://auth.thebat.net/licenses/check/linked for checking if there's a license
linked to your account, https://auth.thebat.net/api/licenses/link to link your
license to account if there was found any (and your account does not have one),
https://api.beta.thebat.net/api/beta-access/check to check if your account is
eligible for beta-testing,
https://api.beta.thebat.net/api/beta-access/request/check-active to check if
you have active random access raffle request and
https://api.beta.thebat.net/api/beta-access/request/register to register your
interest in beta testing if you have v7 or v8 license

--
 With respect,
    Alexander Tanurkov