On Monday, March 7, 2022, 15:34:24, Jernej Simončič wrote:

> I noticed a weird problem: when I try typing the đ character (which in my
> custom keyboard layout is on AltGr+-), The Bat inserts —đ, but only in HTML
> mode (in plain-text mode only đ is inserted).
Another similar problem: to get the ^ character, I press AltGr+R on my
keyboard, and while ^ does get inserted, the paragraph also aligns to the right
(I'm assuming due to a clash with Alt+R shortcut).

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< https://eternallybored.org/ >
Under any system, a few sharpies will beat the rest of us.