Sunday, April 17, 2022

Thanks for your email.  I've put my answers below.

Sunday, April 17, 2022, 2:18:57 PM, you wrote:

> I was have it this on some beta10 (not on beta 6, on beta 6 it was ok). I do
> use MS Ergo keyboard and have set on MS Mouse and keyboard centre special
> button "2" for open TB! But TB isn't start and shows error (see in the
> attach) and then after access violation error. Please fix it this again.

After installation, I had to go in an delete the folder that was used for
Version 6.  However the install program did not fix the registry key.  The key
is point at the last folder with the The Bat exe in it.

Jerry

--
Ethan J. Mings
The Desk Consulting Group Inc.