Hello Thomas,

> This is not a beta issue, so we should discuss on TBUDL instead.
>
> The template macros are not case-sensitive. I believe that you inadvertedly
> used "$" instead of "%" in the template that didn't work, as you did in your
> reply just now. Could you check that?

The messed up editor is certainly a beta problem and the $ is me being a
terrible typist, the format I use that does not have the font problem any more
is the one I posted, show again below. I was quite surprised to find that
changing the case made a difference. It was certainly unexpected. Maybe it was
something else, but it was the only thing I could find that was different
between 2 seemingly identical formats, the only apparent difference being the
case of the word CURSOR. If you use my format exactly as it is below, do you
still see the problem?

Hello %OFromFName,

%ODateEn, %OTimeLongEn, you wrote:

%QUOTES