On Thursday, April 28, 2022, 13:59:41, Stefan Tanurkov via TBBETA wrote:

> The Bat!  v10 is now released and is available for download from
> https://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/download.php

I noticed your "Windows Versions" tab doesn't list Windows 11 (and Server 2022)
:)

> - HTML editor improvements

HTML editor definitely isn't ready for prime-time – it's got a lot of quirks
that need working around (eg. replying to e-mails from a certain client always
ends up with my signature to the left of their signature; sadly I can't share
an example due to confidentiality).

Also please test the HTML Viewer and Address Book in High Contrast mode – right
now they always render with forced colours, which have some unfortunate
side-effects.

--
< Jernej Simončič ><><><><>< https://eternallybored.org/ >

There is no traffic until you start to back out of your driveway.
       -- First Law of Driving

TheBat! Version 10.0 (64-bit), Windows 11 10.0.22000

'Using TBBETA' information: