jueves, 28 abr. 2022 at 13:59, it seems you wrote:

> The Bat!  v10 is now released and is available for download from
> https://www.ritlabs.com/en/products/thebat/download.php

After opening TB! without a license which fits v10 TB! shows a dialog saying If
I wanna go to a website to buy the v10 license.

If we press "No" to that dialog IMHO we should get the old TB! license window
which said we can continue in demo mode for 30 days, close or ....

Regards,

--
  /\       /                  Using  The Bat!  x64 10.0 Professional + OTFE
with iKey1000

'Using TBBETA' information: