On 07 May 2022 at 01:01 Ethan J. Mings wrote and made these points

>> What do you mean by turning off and what is not working correctly?

EJM> The calendar feature does not work the Exchange server.  Therefore, the
calendar is not useful or reliable for meeting appointments.

EJM> Also, it is picking up Microsoft Teams appointments when it should not.

I will second this. I received a teams appointment in an email yesterday and
the calendar event created had discarded the link to join the meeting.

--
Cheers -- Marck D Pearlstone -- List moderator and fellow end user
TB! v10.0 on Windows 11 10.0.22000

'Using TBBETA' information: