At Thursday, May 17, 2001, 2:53:28 AM, Nick has said the following text:

> MaXxX, were you not the one who was demanding bug fixes *before*
> introducing new features? What on earth would move Developer's to try and
> come up with such an outlandish macro as you describe without first fixing
> some of the still outstanding bugs?

> - - GPG/PGP bugs I outlined earlier
> - - bug where your reply becomes mixed up with a newly incoming message
> - - PGP support for v7.x
> - - Many others reported that remain outstanding

Did I say "get to my new macros as soon as possible" ???
I just thought that they might look nice in the Wish List, and before I
send them to [EMAIL PROTECTED] I though that maybe I should get the testers'
opinion on it.

OF COURSE the bugs are the first to be taken care of!!  :)

--
Aural Sex produces eargasms.

 |\  /|      \~~~/     \~~~/   WWW: http://maxxx.ii.com.pl (ancient)
 | \/ |  /\   > <  \~/  > <    E-M: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (no spam please)
 |____| /__\ /___\ /_\ /___\   ICQ: 3146019 (currently inactive)

Flyin' high with The Bat! v1.53 Beta/5
over the swamps of Windows NT 5.0 build 2195