Good day beta list members,

JS> On Tuesday, July 26, 2022, 13:43:07, Chris Wilson wrote:

>> May I ask if the next beta is likely to fix the Remote Desktop issue please?

JS> What remote desktop issue? (I'm asking because I often remote to my home
computer, and never noticed any problems with TB)

When I close a RD session with TB running on the remote machine, and then later
start the RD session again, TB is "doing something" with the Maintenance
Centre, something that never progresses, and needs Task manager to kill it.
Stefan says it is a bug that's hard to trace.

I updated to v10.1 to be able to still use a GMAIL account and then discovered
this RD anomaly. If it's any help I have also found starting the "resting"
remote PC directly also sees The Bat! starting its maintenance tricks. What I
really want to know is if there's an intermediate version of TB! that still
supports the new GMAIL authentication, but DOES NOT have this Remote Desktop
bug?

 Chris                            mailto:ch...@chriswilson.tv

"Using The Bat! v10.1 on Windows 7 6.1 Build 7601 Service Pack 1"

'Using TBBETA' information: