Hello Stefan,

On Fri, 14 Oct 2022, at 18:52:07 [GMT +0300] (which was 17:52 where I
live) Stefan wrote:

> [+] Built-in viewer for most of Office documents (DOC, DOCX, XLT,
> XLTX, PPT, PPTX) as well as MD, EPUB, FB2
> [+] "Attachment autopreview" option to allow automatic switch to
> the attachment's tab of the preview pane (if any)

Automatic viewers for PDF, DOC, XLS etc.? Really?
How can we view mail content in a safe mode with such viewers?
Attachments are not blocked anymore by The Bat!s Settings for Attachment
Security?

More user features vs. less security?
I am concerned that The Bat! will go the same way as Thunderbird or
Chromium with its browser related security vulnerabilities.

--
Regards
Gwen

Using The Bat! Version 10.2.1.2 (32-bit) on Windows 11 10.0 (Build 22000 )

'Using TBBETA' information: