Hello Thomas,

>> You can see the log by clicking the status bar in the main window.

Thomas> And you can toggle the status bar on/off with shift-ctrl-L.

Though I question the usefulness of the connection center at all then. The
transactions happen so fast there is no possibility to see anything and there
is no reason to not just limit the connection center view to the last event or
set of events or the last 1000 lines or something like that. There is no reason
the clear that log and every reason not to. I didn't know clicking on the
status bar would bring that up. I've probably only cared about that log a
couple of time in the many years I've been using The Bat, rarely enough I would
never remember a secret button like that.

-- Ira

'Using TBBETA' information: