Hello ,

Had a problem trying to start The Bat today with access violations.

I did not keep track of the precise info in the windows. There were two.

I did find the events which have something like:

Faulting application name: TheBat.exe, version: 10.3.3.0, time stamp: 0x63a42769
Faulting module name: TheBat.exe, version: 10.3.3.0, time stamp: 0x63a42769
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x0000000000010b59
Faulting process id: 0x3144
Faulting application start time: 0x01d929b89dcba6ff

The second was the same except had:

Fault offset: 0x000000000001066f

It might have been something checking for a new version on start up since I
discovered a new version released (10.3.3.3). Once I installed this it started
fine.

 Spencer                          mailto:spen...@cse-inc.com

'Using TBBETA' information: