Hello all!

I observe this problem since the version 10.3.x. My internet connection is
rather fast (300 Mbit/s) and The Bat! downloads messages from different servers
with a speed of 600 kbit/s. I have checked this on different computers and
different internet connections - the result is the same. Sending messages is
very fast, practically with the internet link speed. It does not matter if The
Bat! is 64 or 32-bit version.

I compare this with The Bat! 9.5.1 (32- and 64-bit version) and loading and
sending messages is then very fast, as my internet link allows.

Has anybody similar observations?

 Zygmunt Wereszczynski
 (Using 64-bit The Bat! v10.3.3.3 in OTFE mode with AntispamSniper 3.3.5.3
 on 32-bit Windows 10.0 Build 19045 )
'Using TBBETA' information: