Hello Gwen,

On Sun, 19 Mar 2023 19:33:50 +0100 GMT (20/03/2023, 01:33 +0700 GMT),
Gwen wrote:

> Seems The Bat! can not handle continuation of attachment filenames in
> MIME headers.

> I think, that is a violation of a RFC standard,
> ⇒ https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc2184#section-3

> Bug reported:
> https://bt.ritlabs.com/view.php?id=2233

I have download the .eml in your bug report and see an empty email with an
part.att attachment. Opening that attachment in Notepad shows HTML code.

I have seen HTML emails in which some of the text (usually, the reply) is
displayed, and the signature and previous messages are in a .html attachment.
Is that related?

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! Version 10.3.3.3 (64-bit)
under Windows 10.0 Build 19045

'Using TBBETA' information: