Sorry about the double posting, but I think this should have gone
here, not TBUDL.

I just had a strange thing happen  - or perhaps I just discovered a
strange thing which had happened a while ago.  Anyhow, I discovered
that the Received column was missing from the folders in one of my
accounts.  When I right clicked and got the column setup dialog it was
already one of the columns which was supposed to be there.  I tried
moving it to the end, and it did not reappear.

I was able to remove it, close, reopen and re-install, and it is where
it belongs now, or at least for now.  It did not disappear from my
other accounts.

I have no idea how to recreate it, but since it was strange behavior,
I thought I should report it.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
P O Box 47828