Hello All,

  I noticed that this option works pretty weird:

  1. Messages are deleted according on days, but not on hours. It
  means that TB! deletes messages at the first mail check after
  midnight, but not 24*<number_of_days> hours after the message was
  created or received.

  2. If the mail was not checked for several days, then TB! will
  delete really old messages at the first mail check after midnight of
  the next day after the day I started to check mail. For example if I
  have this option set to 1 day, and I didn't check mail for a week,
  then the day I'll start to check mail TB! won't delete anything from
  mail box and I'll have hundreds of messages. But on the next day it
  will delete all the messages except ones from that day.

Peter Gannushkin
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]