On Sunday, June 10, 2001, 3:41:38 PM, Dwight A Corrin wrote:

>>> [*] Ctrl+Enter hotkey in the message editor is now used
>>> accordingly to the delivery type (immediate/deferred)

>> No. It doesn't work. It does simply nothing. In addition, the first two
>> buttons changed their position, and the shortcuts aren't in the menus
>> anymore. F2 still works (although not mentioned in the menu).

> if this message went out, ctrl-enter sends immediately, because I
> intend to catch it and stop it in the outbox.  Nope, can add that when
> I hit ctrl-enter, that pulled down the

sorry, this message (and another I still haven't gotten back) got away
while I was still fiddling with them during an periodic check.

I was trying to describe what did happen, which was more than the
nothing reported by Günther Eisele, but worthy, I think, of
description.  The first time I hit ctrl-enter, I got the Message pull
down menu, this present me the choice of sending or queueing the
message.  I hit esc to get back to the message, started describing,
and hit ctrl-enter to get the pull down again, because I wasn't sure
whether I got the whole menu or just the send and save options.
Instead of getting the pulldown, the message went to the outbox, which
it evidently should since the account is set to defer sending.

I have now hit shift-f2 and was given a menu asking me if I wanted to
send.  I cancelled, came back to say what happened, and will now send.

(the shortcuts are still in my menu)

--
Dwight A. Corrin
P O Box 47828