Hi Screwyluie

On 11 June 2001 at 00:45:32 -0700 (which was 08:45 where I live) Screwyluie
thoughtfully wrote the following

TF>> Here we find out why this thread is correct on the beta list, as
TF>> opposed to TBUDL: the link to Favourites in the help files does not
TF>> work. Windows Error 129: (something in Chinese, which I believe to
TF>> mean "no can do".)

> it says: "The topic does not exist. Contact your application vendor for
> an updated Help file. (129)"

It should have gone to General Information (Context String[eevbt-]). I
think (having a look at a de-complied version)

The help does need a good look at. ^_^

I have found an odd Chr's or two in the following Topics

Installing SecureBat!
Set Token Name
Change User PIN
Browsing for an iKey
Using iKey for POP3/SMTP Authentication
iKey
The Format of a Submission Form Template
Submission Forms
Using Regular Expressions in Message Filters
Using Regular Expressions in the Message Finder
Using Regular Expressions in the Message Editor/Viewer
Decrypting OpenPGP messages
Verifying OpenPGP signed messages
Encrypting your message with OpenPGP
Signing your message with OpenPGP
Protecting your account’s mail with a password
Sending queued mail - /SEND and /SENDALL commands
Import messages - /IMPORT command
Export messages or addresses - /EXPORT command
Focusing a folder - /FOCUS command
Automated message creation - /MAIL command
About The Bat! Command line parameters
Checking for new mail - /CHECK and /CHECKALL commands
Account Groups
Working in Multi-User Environment
E-mail Address
SMTP Authentication
Logging on to a POP3 Server
Using special syntax in signal strings
Sorting Office (Message Filters)
Encrypting your message with OpenPGP
Signing your message with OpenPGP
Character Translation Tables
Spell Checking
Saving a Message for Later Changes
Quick Templates
Reply Template
Templates General Concept
Folder settings
Account Preferences
Advanced Account Transport Settings
Account Transport Settings
Account General Settings
Addressing Your Message
Address Book
Creating a New Message
Technical support
Message Priority
Tip of The Day
Configuring The Bat!

(These are the page titles not the link name in the contents.) Most of them
are where [“] and [”] are used.

The following have Bad link to them from the contents

Synchronising between two instillations
Maintenance center
Connection Center
Filtering options
Template Macros
Exporting Addresses
Importing addresses
Favourities
Colour Groups

The page

Automated message creation - /MAIL command

looks worse than the rest of the help (and that is saying something)

these others just look bad.

Focusing a folder - /FOCUS command
Export messages or addresses - /EXPORT command
Import messages - /IMPORT command
Template Macros

These bad looking pages are the miss alignment of the tab's

Think that will do to start with. I might have a proper look when I get
some time.

- --
  David                   |MUA- The 1, The Only, The Bat! | E-mailaholics |
 _________________________|  Win 2K Adv Ser 5.0.2195 SP2  | International |
| I never steal taglines - I'm a genealogist - I just adopt them.         |