On Wednesday, June 13, 2001, 4:33:45 AM, Peter Palmreuther wrote:

>>> Sounds exactly like you need the Options/Active account selection.

DAC>> I'm not finding it.

> when creating new mail :-)

Too many places to look for different menus <g>.

The active account selection appears to work with a new message, but a
not in a reply.  At least it doesn't change the signature or template
like it does with a new message.  I tried to change active accounts
with this message, and if this is the last paragraph, it works.

Well, when I change the active account, it sends ok via my current
ISP, but!!! the list bounces it.

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] is not a moderator or member of this list. Only a
> moderator or member may post to this list.
is what I just got back in my swbell.net inbox.
--
Dwight A. Corrin
P O Box 47828