Hello Peter,

Historians believe that Sat, 21 Jul 2001 at 02:00 GMT +0200 was when,
Peter Palmreuther [PP] typed the following:

PP> Nice, also the even/odd quote differ in color thing,

Unfortunately, it only seems to work when using the HTML message
Viewer, not the Fixed Width only viewer.

PP> I'm not able to access the message with TAB from message list
PP> (main view + folder view) anymore, so no 'select' + F4 , copy or
PP> something similar :-(

Again, this is the HTML viewer only.  In fact, this has been around
for a long time.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

Using The Bat! 1.54 Beta/3 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222  A

Ok, who is General Relativity, and what did he do with Sir Newton?