Hallo Dwight,

Op een woensdag 1 augustus 2001 om 20:38:10 schreef jij over "Windows XP Professional
anyone?":

>> Beta2   of  xp  pro  is  way to old. i'm using thebat on winxp at
>> home (rc2) and no problems so far.

DAC> It looks like you are both running the same build.

I'm not having too much trouble with it.
Except  for the fact that one cannot switch options in view -> message
header. But that's not really windows related.

         -=/ Cees /=-
http://www.wpp.dynamic-site.net/

"(As a lawyer) I have three rules: I never believe what the prosecutor or police say;
I never believe what the media say; and I never believe what my client says."
    - Alan Dershowitz, defense lawyer on the O.J. Simpson team