I have been having trouble for some time with some of the emails from
Slate Magazine.  I get the jpg error, and when I hit ok, a few of the
messages display correctly, but most do the cascading violation
message until I kill TB! in the close program dialogue.

Until today, when TB! reopens, since the pointer in the all the
folders remembers where it was at on the last clean exit, the folder
where Slate messages go opens fine, pointing to some relatively
correctly behaving message.

Well, this morning, the pointer is on a message which crashes TB! as
soon as one opens the folder.

Is there a way to get that pointer to highlite a different message, or
delete the offending message without opening the folder, or do I have
to wait for the next Beta to finally be released and hope that bug if
fixed?

And isn't a new beta about due??

--
Dwight A. Corrin