Hello Alexis,

On Wednesday, October 10, 2001 at 22:42 GMT +0200, a creature
mimicking Alexis Haeringer [AH] wrote:

AH> And I wish, that you do not use the registry but ini file, because
AH> it's more safe if you crash your windows but not "mail directory"
AH> You are in the obligation to create key in registry. But for
AH> Secure Bat, There no possibility to retreive your account if your
AH> are not saved "RIT" section in registry (tools "backup" restore
AH> just old message)

Just an idea, but why not create a little batch file or script to do
the next best thing?  The batch file would do 2 or 3 things:
1. Restore TB's registry key. (optional)
2. Launch TB
3. On TB's exit, backup TB's registry key.

In a batch file, the second two tasks should take about 2 lines of
code:

start /w "c:\Program Files\The Bat!\thebat.exe" [Options]
regedit /e "c:\Program Files\The Bat!\regbackup.reg" "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\RIT"

You could customize this to be specific for each Windows account.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

Using The Bat! 1.54/10 under Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A

Ok, who is General Relativity, and what did he do with Sir Newton?