Hello TBBetaListers,

I was unable to see the 'beat14.jpg' file attached at this msg:

> From: Steffen Steiner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 30 Nov 2001, 19:48:58
> Subject: What does this mean?

looking in the messages.tbb file, I found that the attachment is
store in the attachment directory of the incoming account and not in
the final (filtered) one.
but this account F/A property was set to <default>:
C:\Program Files\The Bat!\Mail\TheBat\Attach

The problem occur when a filter is apply on a message, with an
attachment, stored in an account that keep them in a special
directory.

Regards,             Alain
                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                     ICQ 15511869