Hello David,

04. januar 2002, 15:46:31, you wrote:

ES>> Hmmm, I have to wait ~2.5 sec... Also I have to wait the message
ES>> displays when I delete messages by one. It is very annoyng.

ES>> Duron 1Ghz, 512Mb, GeForce2 MX.

DvZ> That's really strange. My celly renders it in a fraction of a second
DvZ> on a Asus 3400 TNT. What other apps do you have running? Virus
DvZ> scanners or something that slows the system down, because it shouldn't
DvZ> take that long on such a system.

I was experiencing this delay while I was using Win98 and had enough
resources. Gradually as resources were getting lower (leak in mouse
driver software:), RTF viewer was becoming faster. Then one day I
reformatted my HD and installed Win98SE. RTF viewer works with normal
speed now...

--
Jernej Simoncic, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www2.arnes.si/~sopjsimo/

[The Bat! v1.54 Beta/22 on Windows 98 4.10.67766446. A ]

You never find an article until you replace it.
       -- Harper's Magazine's Law