Hello Dwight A Corrin,

On Wednesday, January 16 2002 at 06:56 AM PDT, you wrote:

> I opened PowerDesk and started looking at folders in my mailbox
> structure. Most of the folders had the right files. But TBBETA's
> folder wouldn't open.
> Instead I got the 'driveCnotformated' as attached. (needless to say I
> said no).

I do not understand where that Format Drive message is coming from.
Surely TB will not generate such a thing, and if I ever received such a
message from a Mail Client, that would be the first to go. It sure
sounds like your System has become corrupted to some degree, and if it
were my System I would save my Data files to removable disk and start
fresh by wiping every vestige of every Program off my HDD. I would even
hold my data file suspect... but that is just my view.

At the very least, starting from scratch will let you know you have a
nice clean system, free of any viruses or corrupt Registry.

--
Nick Andriash
Vancouver, B.C. Canada