Hello The Bat! developers,

  I'm using The Bat! Version 1.54 Beta/26
  Serial Number C4C1C7D5
  under Windows NT 5.1 Build 2600 .

  There are some features I would like to see in your program:

        I'm a new registered user of your software and I would like to
suggest  you  new  features. I'm a blind user and I work under windows
with  a  peace  of  software  called a screen reader. My screen reader
(Jaws  of  freedomscientific)  could  not  read easily several screens
(html  message  for  example)  because most of them are too graphical.
Could  it  be  possible  to  make the bat more accessible for visually
impaired  persons  as me. For example, could it be possible to include
an  option  which  let  the choice to the user to use either your html
viewer  or  fthe  microsoft  one.  Using  the microsoft html viewer is
perhapsdangerous  because  of  html  viruses but it is very convenient
because  my  screen  reader  can  read  html  properly  thanks  to the
microsoft  accessibility  components. And could you include in the bat
more  buttons instead of graphics (in the address book for example) to
make the bat more accessible.

Regards,
  Claude Renaud

 Claude                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]