Hi Jonas,

> The Abort button in connection center still does not work sometimes.
> See attached screenshot.
> You can click as often as you want, nothing happens.

Confirmed! In most cases the Abort button does not work if the
connection to the mail server fail. For example if the DNS lookup fail
or the server does not respond.

> And the time counter counts higher and higher.

And sometimes the Times are refreshed only if you click on an button
:-) Looks very buggy.

BTW: There are many screen shots this days. Please could you (and all
other) try to keep them small? In most cases 16 colors are fine to
show all the info and it save a lot of space.

And need we really Screen shouts of GPL an AV message Boxes posted in
this list?

cu,
 Dirk
--
Using The Bat! 1.54 Beta/30 (S/N 12A1F196 / Educational) under Windows 95 4.0 Build
67109975  B