On Sunday, January 20, 2002, 6:23:31 PM, Aleks wrote:

CBC>> i think like that too, it is little slow.. and also minimize
CBC>> commandline parameter start maximized, then minimizes.. could
CBC>> someone fix this ? by the way, The Bat! is a great proggy..
AH>>> For me TheBat! take too much time to start, I don't want a new
AH>>> Outlook or Eudora: Bug/heavy application. tx
> IMHO, if it takes long time to start, there is few ways to resolve
> this issue:
> 1. remove all junk messages you might have
> 2. upgrade your harddrive to faster (ie 7200rpm, 10000rpm, 15000rpm)
> 3. try de-fragmenting harddrive

I'm just reinstalling everything, so things are still pretty clean,
but I have more than 30,000 messages in seven accounts and about 100
to 150 folders, and TB! opens in under 3 seconds. If that is slow to
you, I'd sure like to know what word processor and spread sheet you
are using which opens at a rate you like. The bat seems lightning fast
to me.

--
Dwight A. Corrin
P O Box 47828