Hi Eddie,

On 03.02.2002, 22:29 Eddie Castelli <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Thank you Frank. Probably you wanted to write me PM (did you notice it
> went to the list?). never mind we are humans - and they are making
> mistakes ;-)

Yes, my first message should be a PM. Just hit the wrong keys for
replying (I think an ape is better in this, once learned what keys have
to pressed prior getting the banana - but as u said - we are humans).

> To your response: If I'm not mistaken pressing STRG+F4 in previous
> betas always included also the msg as attachment. Now you can attache
> it if you want. Is it so?

Canīt say if your descriped procedure is necessary in the earlier betas.
Just figured out that the announced drag and drop feature creates the
dropped message as an attachment.

--
cheers,
Frank

Message created with The Bat! 1.54 Beta/35
under Windows 2000 5.0 Build 2195 Service Pack 2
using an Intel PIII 550MHz, 512MB RAM