On Tue, 12 Feb 2002 11:54:05 -0500GMT (which was 12.02.02, 17:54 +0100GMT
where I live), Jan Rifkinson wrote this about "template problems in beta_39":

JR>   Has anyone experienced a problem using some of your
JR>   templates in beta_39?  In particular I noticed that
JR>   the bracketing template stopped working.

JR>   I re-installed b_34 & its working just fine now. Any
JR>   one else?

Hi Jan,

my templates are all working fine. But I don't think I have a
"bracketing template" (sorry, don't know what it is...). So I can't
say a thing about that one.

--
Cheers
Peter

Winamp currently playing: Fairport Convention - Fotheringay

*********
This message was created using The Bat!, version 1.54 Beta/39,
under Windows 98, 4, 10, build 1998,
on a Pentium II machine at 200MHz, 64 MB RAM :-)