On Wednesday, March 20, 2002, 8:24:57 AM, Jonas Bengtsson wrote:

>  I would like that when I press a folder I want the LAST incomming
>  mail to be highlighted. NOT the one I last read in that folder. Is
>  it possible to implement this before the final realese of 1.54??

I don't want the last incoming marked read as soon as I hit a folder.
I want it to get marked read when I focus on it. With your change a
folder could get opened three times and three messages get marked as
read when all one did was answer the phone, look for something else in
response, repeat the sequence and have to answer the door, look again
at something else for the person who came, then start too look and not
get a chance and have to check on a message for someone on the
intercom.

Present implementation is the correct way, IMHO

--
Dwight A. Corrin
P O Box 47828