Hello Stefan,

Friday, March 22, 2002, you wrote to me:

MM>> can I somehow help You? I have many schools and hospitals, which use
MM>> Pegasus actually and they want to use TB. Is not possible to create debug
MM>> version for these users to test it and send to You their results? maybe I
MM>> am wrong, but this is big problem.

ST> No. My experience with Novell shows that a developer must be there
ST> because the system is too quirky to debug anything remotely. Do you
ST> offer teleportation services? ;-)  Seriously, I would like to visit
ST> Czech Republic to drink a lot of Czech beer and to rest a bit, but it
ST> is almost impossible now :-(

You'll be very welcomed here in Prague if you'll finally make it.

BTW, I just reported new (or maybe not so new) bug to bt. It seems
that TB! doesn't restore the current message position if it was
restarted by Windows itself. Please, look at it:
https://bt.ritlabs.com/view_bug_advanced_page.php?f_id=0000717.

Peter Gannushkin
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]