On Fri, 22 Mar 2002 21:36:52 +0900GMT (which was 22.03.02, 13:36 +0100GMT
where I live), Yuki Taga wrote this about "Start up and periodic checking bug?":

YT> Seems if I have check on startup selected, and a periodic setting,
YT> there is no check on startup.  Instead checking begins 1 period after
YT> startup.

Hi Yuki,

my settings are the same as yours.

If my online connection already exists when I start TB!, it checks on
startup. If there is no connection, it doesn't even try. When I connect
later, TB! doesn't start checking mail immediately, but eventually will
start its periodical checking. Of course, alt+F2 will always make TB!
connect and check. I don't see a bug here.
--
Cheers
Peter

Winamp currently playing: Randy Newman and Lyle Lovett - You've Got a Friend in Me