Hello Carsten,

On Sunday, April 28, 2002 at 4:40:25 PM you wrote (at least in part):

PP>> It's a German page and I haven't found an English version yet,

CT> Okay, message understood ;-)

Hey :-) You should now for me this doesn't matter :-)
Just wanted to make clear the (yet) is no English version, just to
prevent somebody on list asking for such one and where to find :-)

But as we already noticed on German lists: you seems to have a lot of
spare time, so I think a lot of people would benefit if you want to
use it for translating the pages *GGG*

*GD&R*
--
Regards
Peter Palmreuther                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The truth, if you recognize, will clear out your sinuses.