Just installed the NOD32 BAV, and noticed it is listed as a "test
version."  This raises two questions which perhaps someone here can
answer:  Is there any reason not to continue using the native NOD32
POP3 scanner along with this test version?  I hate to trust something
this new with a mission this important.

The other question has to do with the action once an infected virus is
found.  Does TB! piggy-back onto the remedial bahavior of the AV
program, so that, if I selected to try to clean the virus, it would be
NOD32 that would be doing it instead of TB!?  I love TB! as an email
client, but I'm not sure it's ready for reliable quarantining or
cleaning just yet....

Any ideas?

--
JN