Hi Thomas,

on Tue, 26 Nov 2002 10:52:24 +0700GMT (26.11.02, 04:52 +0100GMT here),
you wrote in [EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED] :

TF> Try it with "Yes". I have now done so by marking such a message as
TF> Unread, then reading it and moving the cursor to another account by
TF> clicking with the mouse onto a folder. The confirmation message is put
TF> into the Outbox of the account I have moved to, rather than the
TF> account in which the requesting email rests.

This I can confirm. The "From" field is correct, but the message-id is of
the other account.

--
Cheers
Peter

*********
This message was created using The Bat!, version 1.62/Beta7,
under Windows 98, 4, 10, build 2222,
on a Pentium II machine at 200MHz, 64 MB RAM :-)

 Current beta is 1.62b5 | "Using TBBETA" information: