What is so discouraging to me is that there seems to be no interest in
fixing anything that has to do with support of html type mail.  I sure
hope that BAT does not get stuck in the "dark ages" as it is really a
great e-mail client in just about all other areas.

--

Gene                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Windows 2000 [version 5.0.2195]

IBM Retired   Marietta, GA  30064-5428
Home Page:    http://www.goughfamily.com/home/albums.htm
Family Tree:  http://www.goughfamily.com/familytree/goughtree.html
Professional: http://www.goughfamily.com/resume/software_expert.html

 Current beta is 1.62b17 | "Using TBBETA" information: