-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]">mid:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Name4anand [N] wrote:'

N> I don't understand the effort put into developing a new editor. The
N> standard one TB uses is very good, it just needs to have the quirks
N> removed that most/many of us find annoying. That would be much simpler
N> than writing a new one.

   Apparently, it's not. I'm not inferring this but recall being told
   this by Stefan Tanurkov.... please correct me if I'm mistaken on this
   Stefan! :)

N> 1. Give us an option to have quoted material wrapped. I know some
N> people don't want their quotes wrapped, but far more potential users
N> do I would bet. The current macro to do this is insufficient and a
N> big turn off to potential new Bat recruits.

   The 'SmartQuote' feature does this.

N> 2. Wrap insertions. Basically, give us hard and soft returns.
N> Override them with the free carat positioning, but inserting text
N> should follow them.

   After years of this request, an alternative editor has instead
   surfaced. I have this feeling that MicroEd will continue to behave
   the way it does. Personally, I'm quite happy with this.

- --
  -=] allie_M [=-  {List Moderator}

MUA: TB! v1.63 Beta/5 ___ OS: WinXP Pro (SP1)
 -
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Comment: My Public Keys - http://www.ac-martin.com/pgpkeys.html

iD8DBQE+NmCEV8nrYCsHF+IRAvYbAKDA2qdB+95Lgo17NulsRPCeysVslwCg+vVU
AOik5HXm9pmO6ydzB/vOdB4=
=r54r
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b4 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to