Hello Bruno!

On Tuesday, January 28, 2003 at 1:40:23 AM you wrote:

> 1. What else would I be using other than a template?  Did I give any
> indication that I wasn't using a template?  See the word "template" in
> my text above?

I didn't try to insult you; and I don't intend to justify my every
word every time.

> 2.  I first verified the behaviour in the new windows-style editor.  Now
> I'm uncertain if I confimed it in the older Wordstar-style one.  I'd
> have to try the beta again - which I don't have time for tonight.

Would be god to know when and where the trouble happens.




-- 
Dierk Haasis

The Bat 1.63 Beta/5 on Windows XP 5.1 2600Service Pack 1

Alle wollen nur mein Bestes, aber genau das will ich behalten. (Aleks
Papst)


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b4 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to