Hello John T. Truchon,
On Mon, 27 Jan 2003 06:47:36 +0900 GMT your local time,
which was Monday, January 27, 2003, 4:47:36 AM (GMT+0700) my local time,




John T. Truchon wrote:


> Hello Bat Beta Testers....

>  I'm using/testing the span plug-in created by NetVicious.  It seems
>  to be working very well. The only thing I notice is that a Junk Mail
>  folder gets created for each account.  Is there anyway to create just
>  one common Junk Mail folder for all accounts, like Inbox-Know..?


By the way donot set it to delete spam , at least not until you have
separated inept maillist users from real spam.
I had a BUQtrack mesg  and a Linux cooker (mandrake development) email
end up in it...



-- 

Best regards,
 
tracer

Using The Bat! v1.63 Beta/5 on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 1


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b4 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to