-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

On Friday, January 31, 2003, Peter Meyns wrote...

FG>> The supplied templates for TB have the originators mailto: in the
FG>> footer of the message.

[..]

> I don't know at all what the idea behind this is in the first place... Does
> anyone?

I do it, and to be honest, I've not seen a single change in the amount
of spam I get... but then again, my email address is published on
websites, domain contacts, and other administration information, so
that may be where the difference is ;) As for why it is there, I
cannot remember off the top of my head.

FG>> Perhaps these default templates should be changed to protect the
FG>> un-initiated (like me until a few weeks ago!)

> Good idea, although I'm afraid this issue won't get premium priority
> on the wish-list... ;-)

It'll probably only be the editing of one file... the account default
file... that probably won't take them much longer than 30mins to
adjust... I'm guessing anyway.

- --
Jonathan Angliss
([EMAIL PROTECTED])

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

iQA/AwUBPjq30SuD6BT4/R9zEQIjvwCgqGkXg/e0vH85nGtcht9JE5HSrZIAn0n3
f/Ba2T5/si5tcuzqzRawrFrF
=BXZd
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


________________________________________________________
 Current beta is 1.63b4 | "Using TBBETA" information:
http://www.silverstones.com/thebat/TBUDLInfo.html

Reply via email to